Our E-seal has passed ISO 17712:2010 High Security Testing and fulfill C-TPAT requirements.
Our E-seal used RFID UHF Label technology on mechanical seal. It is passive RFID E-seal and don't have the complex structure on the E-seal. It can pass ISO 17712 High Security Testing and has the below functions :
1. E-seal can't read any RFID DATA before use.
2. E-seal can read RFID DATA when closed.
3. E-seal can't read any RFID DATA after cutting.
4. E-seal used EPC C1G2 RFID chip.
5. E-seal readed range more than 6M on the diagonal.
6. E-seal was protected by patent.